Fluid Compatibility: LNG, Methane and LN2
Maximum Refueling Pressure: 250 PSIG/17.24 BAR
Maximum System Pressure: 500 PSIG/34.5 BAR
Burst Pressure: greater than 1,500 PSIG/103.5 BAR
Rated Flow: 50 GPM @ 250 PSIG (LNG)
Nozzle Weight: 10.4 LBS
Port Size: 1” Male SAE 37 degree flare (SAE J514) (1 5/16 -12 thd.)
Operating Temperature: -320°F to +140°F / -195°C to 60°C
- A positive “Vent Position” improves safety and provides a positive stop to release trapped gasses when removing the Nozzle.
- Ball bearings lock the Nozzle in place during fueling and help guide the Nozzle and let it “roll” on and off easily.
- Light weight design makes the Nozzle easier to handle over long work days and easier to slide onto the Receptacle.
- Non-metallic bearings, air gaps, and insulation at key points are used to minimize ice issues.
- Easy access for maintenance of the Receptacle end seal, poppet assembly and the poppet seat.
- Reasonable cost while maintaining reliability.
- Automatic Shutoff when disconnecting
View CryoMac2® Drawing (p/n: S-14400)
View Operations and Service Manual
Manual de usuario y guía de instalación (En Espanol)
View CryoMac2® LNG Fueling Nozzle Guide
Click here for maintenance information
Contact Us to learn how our LNG Fueling Products can benefit your application